Article 1. Application of the Terms
The Terms shall apply to any individual viewing or using the Services (hereafter “the User”). By using the Services, the User is deemed to have agreed to the Terms.
Article 2. Prohibited Conduct
The User shall not engage in any of the following conduct (hereafter “Prohibited Conduct”) when using the Services. If the Company determines that a post, comment, or other information (hereafter “Posts”) uploaded by the User either constitutes or is likely to constitute Prohibited Conduct, the Company reserves the right to delete the Posts, block the User’s account, report to the social media operator, and take other necessary actions, without notifying the User. In addition, in the event that the Company incurs damages as a result of Prohibited Conduct, the Company may claim compensation from the User who engaged in the conduct.
- （1）Interfering with or disrupting the operation of the Services.
- （2）Causing offense, disadvantage, or damage to the Company or any third party (including other Users; the same applies hereafter).
- （3）Infringing on the copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party.
- （4）Infringing on privacy rights, such as identifying, disclosing, or divulging personal information without the consent of the individual concerned.
- （5）Damaging the credibility or trustworthiness of the Company or a third party, such as by defaming or slandering the Company or a third party, or its products or services.
- （6）Disclosing or leaking the confidential information of the Company or a third party.
- （7）Interfering with the normal functioning of computer software or hardware, such as transmitting computer viruses, hacking, or spamming the Company or any third party through the use of the Services.
- （8）Misusing information obtained through the Services for commercial gain, such as through solicitation or sales activities (including affiliate marketing, advertising, and promotional activities).
- （9）Introducing or soliciting the browsing of other websites that the Company deems inappropriate.
- （10）Posting comments that contain harmful, obscene, or violent expressions or other content that may be offensive to a third party.
- （11）Engaging in criminal activity or behavior associated with crime, or acting in violation of laws, regulations, or public order and morals.
- （12）Promoting discrimination based on race, ideology, creed, or other reasons, or engaging in acts that encourage discrimination.
- （13）Engaging in political, electoral, religious, or similar activities.
- （14）Impersonating the Company or a third party.
- （15）Engaging in acts that are prohibited by the respective social media operator.
- （16）In addition to the conduct defined above, other conduct that the Company may deem inappropriate.
Article 3. Handling of Intellectual Property Rights
Copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights for the information and content posted to the Services by the Company are owned by either the Company or the respective rights holder. Users shall not reprint, use, reproduce, distribute, or modify these without permission beyond the scope permitted by copyright law and other applicable laws and regulations.
Article 4. Handling of User Information
Article 5. Disclaimer
- 1.The information and content that the Company posts to the Services are current as of the time of posting and are subject to change.
- 2.Information and content posted by the Company to the Services do not necessarily represent official announcements or views, and the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information. For the Company’s official announcements and views, please refer to our news releases and other official sources.
- 3.The Company may delete the information and content from the Services without prior notice to the User. The Company may also suspend or terminate the operation of the Services without prior notice to the User for unavoidable reasons.
- 4.The Company will not be held liable for any damage, loss, disadvantage, or other issues of any kind arising from the use or inability to use the Service by the User.
- 5.The Company will not be held liable for any disputes or issues that arise in connection with the Services between the User and any third party.
- 6.The Services are operated by systems provided by each respective social media operator, and the Company is in no position to guarantee the functionality or safety of these systems. Furthermore, the Company is not able to answer any questions regarding the operational status, method of use, or technical aspects of these systems.
- 7.The specifications, functions, and available information provided by the Services are subject to change due to changes in the respective systems or services provided by each social media operator. The Company will not be held liable for any damage, loss, disadvantage, or other issues of any kind incurred by the User in connection with such changes.
- 8.The Company is not obliged to respond to all direct messages, comments, or inquiries from the User submitted to the Services.
Article 6. Modification of the Terms
The Company reserves the right to change the Terms without prior notice to the User. Any modifications made to the Terms will become effective at the time they are published and displayed on the website.
Article 7. Governing Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Japanese law shall be the governing authority for the Terms. All conflicts related to this website and the Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
Tokyo Century Social Media Accounts
The official social media accounts created, managed, and operated by the Company are listed below.
Contact Information for the Services
Please send your inquiries about the Services by completing the form provided on our corporate website.