Tokyo Century Group purchases equipment from dealers in line with customer objectives and purposes instead of the customer and leases to the customer for a fixed period.
- 1.Customers can lease the equipment they desire.
- 2.In principle, contracts cannot be canceled during the lease period.
- 3.Customers pay most relevant expenses during the lease period, including equipment acquisition costs, interest, comprehensive property insurance fees, and fixed asset taxes.
- 4.Customers are responsible for the maintenance and management of leased equipment.
- 1.Efficient application of capital (diversification of fund procurement)
- 2.Streamlining of asset management
- 3.Cost equalization (accurate understanding of costs)
- 4.Avoidance of risk of equipment becoming obsolete
- 5.Maintenance of available credit
Serviced Countries and Regions
Tokyo Century Group provides services in more than 30 countries and regions.
We can also meet your needs in countries and regions in which we do not have a local subsidiary, however, the services available will vary by country and region.