PT. Century Tokyo Leasing IndonesiaCorporate Information
Menara Astra 25th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 5 Jakarta 10220, Indonesia TEL：+62-21-3040-4080 FAX：+62-21-3040-4081
Date of Foundation
The ManagementBoard of Director: President Director / Tatsuyoshi Ogino
Director / Oktaviani Nurcahyaningsih
Director / Rio Wicaksono
Board of Commissioner:
President Commissioner / Makoto Honda
Commissioner / Foo Siang Seng
Independent Commissioner / Muhammad Edhie Purnawan
Rp 300 billion
Rp 300 billion
Tokyo Century Corporation (85%)
PT. Lenox Pasifik Investama Tbk. (15%)
Main Business Operations
General leasing business
PT. Century Tokyo Leasing Indonesia (“CTI”) was established in February 2011 through a joint venture between Tokyo Century Corporation (“Tokyo Century”, previously, Century Tokyo Leasing Corporation) and PT. ITC Auto Multi Finance (“IAMF”), with license from the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia No. KEP-604/KM.10/2011 dated July 25, 2011. CTI was originally established to meet the lease finance needs of mainly Japanese companies through collaboration with IAMF. However, as the business grew, CTI is becoming one of steady and reliable financing company in Indonesia.
Following a recent shareholder transaction, CTI was 85% owned by Tokyo Century and 15% by PT. Lenox Pasifik Investama Tbk.
We believe that the competitive edges as explained below will support the implementation of the Company’s strategies and provides a competitive advantage compared to our competitors.
- ■Our main competitive advantage lies in the following factors:
- -Strong asset quality;
- -Provide quick and quality financing solutions;
- -Emphasize quality improvements in skills and experience of its personnel in efforts to establish long term cooperation relationship with customers to support its sustainable growth;
- -Funding support from extensive banking industry, both from onshore and off shore;
- -Financial support from parent company;
- -Good relations with captive and non-captive dealers and blue chip companies;
- -Effective and efficient business operation.
- -APPI (Indonesian Financial Services Association) Top 5 Best Finance Companies Year 2016, and Top 3 Best Finance Companies Year 2017
- -Infobank Best Financial Performance Year 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- -Warta Ekonomi Top 2 Best Financial Performance Year 2015 and 2016
- ■Corporate Social Responsibility
- -Financial Literation to Women Micro Entrepreneurs Community collaboration with Google Indonesia
- -Financial Literation to SMA 49, South Jakarta, year 2018.The donation are printer and laptop, to support teaching and learning activities
- -Financial Literation to SMA 22 Bekasi City, East Java, year 2017 along with donating Personal Computer, to support teaching and learning activities
- -Financial Literation to SMA 39, Cijantung, East Jakarta, year 2016 in which we also give donation in a form of Personal Computer, to support their computer-based national examination
- -Participate in donating for flood disaster at Garut, West Java, on September 23, 2016, through Indonesian Financial Services Association (“IFSA”).
- -Financial Literation to Universitas Indonesia Vocation Program year 2014 and 2015
PT. Century Tokyo Leasing Indonesia
Menara Astra 25th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 5 Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
- Contact Us via the Internet